Like people, animals can develop a variety of illnesses that require specialized veterinary care, such as:
- Gastrointestinal disease
- Endocrine diseases such as diabetes mellitus, hyperthyroidism or Cushing’s Disease
- Infectious diseases
- Liver disease
- Chronic vomiting or diarrhea
- Kidney and bladder diseases
- Cardiac diseases
We will work with you to find the answers to your dog or cat’s challenging medical condition. Discovering the underlying cause of a patient’s condition is paramount in providing optimal care. One cannot adequately treat what is not diagnosed. Diabetes, kidney disease, liver disease, and thyroid disease, etc. can be treated and monitored appropriately with timely intervention.
Click here to view ultrasound diagnostic images of some of our cases.
Our staff will work closely with you to diagnose your pet’s internal condition and then establish a specific treatment plan. Dr. Jones, a Board Certified Specialist, takes a practical approach utilizing advanced technology to diagnose your pet’s medical condition. Our internal medicine services include:
- Internal medicine consultation with a Board Certified Veterinarian
- Diagnosis and management of complex internal medicine cases
- Abdominal/Thoracic ultrasound
- Digital Radiography